1. Academic support for students
• Runs student mobility and registration process;
• Prepares students for future career;
• Together with the Quality Assurance Service ensures monitoring on validity of the resources necessary for students’ academic progress (library, informational-technological, laboratory).
2. Personal support for students
• Works out the programmes for students’ social support and contributes to their implementation;
• Runs activities necessary for students’ healthcare;
• Reveals and supports the integration of disabled students in students’ social life;
• Actively collaborates with Student Self-Government, assists in organizing cognitive entertaining activities.
• Together with the Logistics Service ensures the monitoring on validity of the physical resources of the University;
• Organizes physiological consultations upon request.