As soon as the admission to graduate programmes is announced, any young person, notwithstanding he/she chooses our university, can pass registration in the Students’ Mobility and Registration Centre.
While passing registration, a candidate should present:
- The copy of ID card,
- The copy of Bachelor’s diploma or the reference issued by the higher educational institution concerning the graduation of the Bachelor’s programme (the diploma of a foreign citizen should be supported by the reference concerning the authenticity issued by a higher educational establishment of the corresponding country);
- 2 photos (3X4) together with CD
- Reference concerning any kind of functional violation;
- Bank cheque certifying the payment of the unified Master’s exam fee.
After an applicant is registered, all documents are forwarded to Unified Exam Centre and after the unified registration is announced, you can choose any university.
If you have chosen our University and in case you pass the minimal limit of the unified national exams, you have visit the Students’ Mobility and Registration Centre and pass the second registration to be admitted to the university exams. You will also get the forms necessary for the application which you have to fill.
After registration you have to pass exams/interview according to the announce schedule.
Rule of admission of an applicant for Graduate programmes
- An applicant can be admitted to the University according to the coefficients of Master’s exams on the basis of the ranking document.
- Applicants for graduate programmes can be admitted to the University only according to the rule set by the legislation, the document certifying the recognized academic higher education – diploma and the rule set by the legislation; for those who are subject to military registration, after they present the document certifying their military registration.
- Admission of an applicant for graduate programmes to the university is formed on the basis of the agreement made between the university and an applicant for graduate programmes.
- The unified individual administrative-legal act issued by the Rector is formed one day earlier than the studies start.
- After the unified act considered by the paragraph 4 is issued, an applicant for graduate programmes becomes the university student.
- After the unified act considered by the paragraph 4 is issued, it is sent to the national Exam Centre and the Accreditation Centre within five days.