Legal basis for mobility
Student studying at accredited higher educational institutions and having passed the part of the programme according to the rule set by the legislation can be transferred to the University.
Individuals whose student status is terminated at the moment of registration and at the same time satisfy the requirements of the above paragraphs also have the right of mobility.
The organizational structure of students’ mobility process:
a) University Students’ Mobility and Registration Centre;
b) University Committee of Mobility and Academic Programme Recognition;
c) School Quality Assurance Office.
Procedure of student mobility
- Registering vacancies for students to be enrolled according to the mobility rule on the electronic portal of the National Centre for Education Quality Enhancement - 05.07.2011 – 08.07.2011
- Registering the students interested in mobility on the electronic portal of the National Centre for Education Quality Enhancement – 01.08.2011 - 31.08.2011
- Accepting copies of documents of the students interested in mobility - 02.09.2011 - 09.09.2011
- Identifying the academic programmes, preparing the experts’ conclusions - 03.09.2011-12.09.2011
- Holding the meeting of the Committee of Academic Recognition of Programme and Student Mobility for the purpose of credit recognition - 13.09.2011
- Presenting the project of the order about enrollment to the National Centre for Education Quality Enhancement - 13.09.2011
- Issuing the order about enrollment and sending it to the National Centre for Education Quality Enhancement - 19.09.2011
- Transferring private papers from the home institute – until 24.09.2011
Documents required for the registration
On the Undergraduate and graduate levels of education:
- The copy of the ID card
- The copy of the document of military registration (for boys)
- The copy of the secondary school certificate
- The copy of the certificate from the National Exam Centre.
- Transcripts indicating credits and grades
- 2 photos (3X4), together with CD
- The copy of the individual-legal act concerning the enrollment in the institution